I know, I know, and I know. There are so many skincare products out there and it can be frustrating to have to choose between this one or that. I’ve tried endless amounts of moisturizers, hand creams, hand lotions, facial masks, etc! Butttttt…I think I’ve finally found several favorites that I can rely on, for now. All of these products have received a gigantic thumbs up on quality, price and over all satisfaction for my combination skin. Also, I thought I’d mention that all of these products are cruelty-free!
- Alba Good & Clean Gentle Acne Wash, $6: I’ve only been using this wash for a few weeks but I have to say, so far, I like what I’ve found! I use this cleanser everyday and it doesn’t irritate my skin! It actually leaves my skin feeling very fresh and clean. If I have any signs of blemishes, I just wash my face with this and they subside within a day or so. I can honestly say that I have not experienced that with other facial cleansers before. This stuff also takes off my make up very well, which is a big plus!
- Burt’s Bees Hand Salve, $7: This hand salve seems to be the only thing that will make my poor chapped hands feel deeply moisturized. This hand salve is formulated with oils and beeswax to really nourish my skin. Your skin will feel a little greasy after using this and I know that can be annoying but trust me, it’s totally worth it. I have it on right now and my dry skin patches on my hands are pleased. ******It should be noted that Burt’s Bees may be selling in China very soon, so with that said they may no longer be cruelty-free (2018 update)*******
- Alba Good & Healthy Oil-free Radiance Cream, $9: I don’t even know how to explain how amazing this cream is. I’ve been sitting here for a while now trying to put it into words… not just flying hand motions. This is a very light, extremely moisturizing, fast absorbing, oil-free cream. I guess that just explains how amazing it is right there! I apply this leafy green good stuff once or twice a day and my skin thanks me for it. When the end of the day comes around and my skin is still nourished and hydrated, I thank Alba!
- Burt’s Bees Milk and Honey Body Lotion 12oz, $10: This light, non-greasy lotion is perfect to carry in your purse or leave in your car. I received a sample size of this lotion in a gift pack from my sister and I carry it in my purse all the time. I think this lotion works great on my legs or arms. It’s overall a very good body lotion!
- Kiss My Face Cool Mint Moisture Shave, $5: I love this for many reasons. First of all, it’s a non-aerosol shaving cream(?), it has a thick consistency to prevent nicks, you need very little product to achieve results, it’s chemical free, has the best minty smell, and has a useful pump! To me, that’s an all over win!
- Origins Clear Improvements Active Charcoal Mask 1.7oz, $16: Wow does my face feel like a million bucks after using this mask. It’s a thick mask that you apply all over your face (and neck too if you want) and you just let it dry! Once it’s dry on your face and you struggle to make facial movements… you know its ready to be washed off. I just use a warm wash cloth to wipe all of the mask off. If you want to deep clean your pores and get rid of all those nasty toxins & black heads in your skin….. then I’d recommend this! Sephora carries a tiny travel sized version, which is what I purchased to try it out!
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Swivel Stick, $3: I love using this for my chapped lips. This is by far my go-to for lip balm. Enough said.
- Apotheke:m Mandarin Guava Body Wash, $9: I found this body wash at Target and fell in love with the scent. I don’t feel greasy after using it and my skin actually feels clean/refreshed.