Paula’s Choice is easily becoming one of my go-to brands over the past year or so. They make an array of products fo every single skin type, for every skin need and concern. These are the products I love and use the most from PC. I can see myself repurchasing (or already have 😉) time and time again !
- Omega+ Complex Cleansing Balm: A fragrance-free, fatty acid rich cleansing balm that comes in a tube ! Need I say more ? It helps break down an array makeup, doesn’t feel heavy during application, and rinses away quickly. You can read more about this cleansing balm on my first impression post here.
- Discoloration Repair Serum: A dream serum with 3% tranexamic acid, 5% niacinamide and 0.5% bakuchiol for those stubborn dark spots ! I had a dark spot left behind on my cheek after a pimple healed. I applied this all week long after, and now it’s practically gone. That’s when I knew I found my go-to product for those occasions. I’m now curious to see how this will preform on larger, even darker spots.
- Essential Glow Moisturizer SPF 30: I can’t even talk about this SPF more than I already do ! I’ve featured it in favorites posts, all over my Instagram page & stories, and on here, my blog. It gives you softest illuminating glow, it’s not greasy, contains great ingredients. If your skin is dry to normal and you like that soft glowy look.. then you’d probably enjoy this.
- Weightless Body 2% Treatment: This body lotion, in combination with weekly physical exfoliating, has been the only thing to help soften my KP on the back of my arms ! Forever a repurchase for me.
- 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant: This was the first product I ever tried from Paula’s Choice and a great introduction product to PC for sure. This liquid exfoliant is ideal for all skin types, especially for those who suffer from blackheads and clogged pores. I’ve noticed a huge difference in my pores since using this. I’m already on my third bottle now !
- 25% AHA + 2% BHA Exfoliant Peel Mask: This is the newest product from PC that I’ve tried. It’s an exfoliating mask that has a fun purple hue, and you only need to leave it on for about 5 minutes to see skin smoothing results.
On the PC site they don’t seem to list what’s vegan or not in the descriptions, but I found a list in their FAQ’s section.. I’ll link it here for you to check out.
If you haven’t tried Paula’s Choice yet, I hope this helps give you some insight on some of their products. FY, you can also search directly on their site to find the right product for your skin concerns and skin type !