Hey everyone ! I’ve been really loving this smoothie bowl trend lately & it inspired me to create my own ! Here’s a really simple recipe to make your own @ home. You can add whatever you like on top and make it super fancy. This could be really great for breakfast, or you can be like me.. and have it for dinner !
- 2 medium bananas
- 1/2 cup of strawberries
- 1 tablespoon raw blue agave or honey
- 1/4 cup of filtered water
- 3 tablespoons of granola
- 2 tablespoon pomegranate seeds(frozen or fresh)
- 1 tablespoon unsweetended coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips
- 2 4-ounce packets unsweetened frozen acai puree
- Start by placing acai packets under running water for about 5 seconds. Slap the packets on the counter to break up the slab into smaller chunks(easier for blending).
- Place acai into blender along with 1 banana, 1/4 cup of strawberries, 1/4 cup water and the raw agave.
- Blend until smoothie consistency and pour into a medium sized cereal bowl.
- Slice the second banana & remaining strawberries and place on top of smoothie mixture in cute little rows or patterns.
- Then add granola, pomegranate seeds, coconut flakes and mini chocolate chips.. then you’re done !